"What are some of the ah-ha's you've had today? Do you feel ready to take the exam? What do you need to do to prepare?"
I feel like there are so many things that I can do with Google in the library. I need to start making lists of activities/ideas/organizational tools I'd like to implement and start working on them as it makes sense instead of being overwhelmed by all of it.
For the exam, I feel mostly prepared. I want to go back through the training and see the items that I have played with myself for my own purposes. I want to try those things out a bit. But most of the hands on stuff, I feel like I either already know or can figure out in the moment. The philosophy behind some of the content, like best practices and such, I might need to study on my own too.
I feel like there are so many things that I can do with Google in the library. I need to start making lists of activities/ideas/organizational tools I'd like to implement and start working on them as it makes sense instead of being overwhelmed by all of it.
For the exam, I feel mostly prepared. I want to go back through the training and see the items that I have played with myself for my own purposes. I want to try those things out a bit. But most of the hands on stuff, I feel like I either already know or can figure out in the moment. The philosophy behind some of the content, like best practices and such, I might need to study on my own too.
Comments
Post a Comment